Costa Rica Dive & Adventure Tour
This is one of our personally favorite trips. Once again we present our;,” Costa Rica Adventure Tour.” June 13th – 20th, Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime and it’s not just for divers, but for the entire family. A week of fun, wonderment and adventure that you will remember forever! This trip is fully organized and conducted by Bill Beards Costa Rica Adventure Tours. We have left virtually no detail out to make sure that you will have a an amazing time discovering and exploring a country that you will absolutely fall in love with.
Because we move locations and the amount of activities involved, this trip is limited to only 16 guests. Once we reach 16, this trip is closed. This trip may or may not have a group leader from Seatasea, it is dependant on the number of travelers.
LAND PACKAGE RATES (Double Occupancy) – $200 per person Non-refundable deposit required. We will invoice you for the balance. Balance will be due by May 15 by cash or check. For balance payment by Credit Card add 2%.
$1705 – Diver (double occupancy)
$1420 – Non-Diver (double occupancy)
(Single and Triple Occupancy ask for would need to be quoted – contact us)
LAND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights double occupancy standard rooms
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) except dinner and breakfast in San Jose
- All beverages at Villa Sol including alcohol
- All entrance fees to group activities to include: Diving, Canopy Tour, Hot Baths, Whitewater rafting)
- Private group transportation in-country with guide
- All tax’s
- Gratuties to event staff – Dive, Canopy, Whitewater, Guide and Driver.
- Day 1: Group Pick-up/Transfer from Liberia Airport to Villa Sol Resort (4 nights standard room / all-inclusive meals and drinks)
- Day 2: 2-Tank am local dive
- Day 3: 2 Tank am local dive
- Day 4: 2 Tank am local dive
- * Dives include transport to dive shop/boat, tanks, weights, belt and snacks
- Day 5: Private Group Transfer to Arenal Volcano/Volcano Lodge with lunch included (2 nights std room), evening pass to Tabacon Hot Springs with dinner included
- Day 6: Morning Zip Line Canopy Tour, Costa Rican Lunch and free afternoon to explore. Dinner at hotel included
- Day 7: Transfer back to San Jose with Class III/IV Whitewater rafting and lunch en-route to Best Western Irazu Casino Hotel (1 night standard room) Dinner is on your own.
- Day 8: Hotel Shuttle to San Jose Airport (runs every 20min)
- You book your flights yourself, just use your favorite booking site. ie: expedia, skyscanner, direct with the airlines, etc
- You need to arrive on the 13th into Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR) in the afternoon.
- You need to depart on the 20th out of San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO)
- If you want to come early or stay longer that is up to you. Our trip runs the 13th – 20th. If you want to come early or stay longer we can help you with the details.
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification Dives – Part 2
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
- Equipment Rental from Seatasea 25% off ($120 a week for BC, Regulators and Computer!)
- Gratuities for Restaurants, Bars and Housekeeping
- Costa Rica Departure tax of $29
- Equipment Rental (Equipment rental from Seatasea is 25% off
- Travel Insurance – Travel Guard through us at time of final payment or consider DAN (Divers Alert Network) Preferred Insurance Plan on your DAN policy as it includes travel insurance. Or click here for DAN’s travel insurance
Register In-store, phone or on-line.
For anything else concerning travel to Costa Rica, please contact Bill Beard’s directly at 954 453-5044 – 877 853-0538 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org